Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The toothpaste hand print.

You've seen the horror films where somebody slaps their bloody hand against a wall and drags it down, leaving this awful, hand-shaped smear. Heck, I don't even watch horror films - I'm too squeamish, haha - and I'm still familiar with this movie trope.

Well the other day, guess what I discovered on the bathroom wall:

Toothpaste is all the rage in bathroom decorating, I hear.

At least it's made out of toothpaste and not blood. How a kid got toothpaste all over their hand, and why they felt the need to drag their hand down the wall - the wall on the opposite side of the bathroom from the sink, by the way - I have no idea.

In keeping with my positive outlook, I am choosing to laugh instead of getting frustrated. I'm not entirely convinced that, in 20 years when my kids are all grown, I'll miss having a bathroom decorated with toothpaste...but I know I will miss the kids who decorated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment